Zoho Mail does not seem to allow add/edit in CardDav.

Cardbook for Thunderbird Forums Main Forum Zoho Mail does not seem to allow add/edit in CardDav.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ToddCardbook
      Participant

Zoho Mail does not seem to allow add/edit in CardDav. I get errors and not updates when I sync with my Zoho Mail account.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,

Todd

CardBook
      Keymaster

Hi Todd

the user I though about doesn’t use the Zoho CardDAV connection…

ToddCardbook
      Participant

Philipe:

Thanks so much for your attention and responses to this issue.  I wonder, is there is anything that I can ask/suggest to Zoho to adjust in their CardDav server settings that would allow me to Sync contacts (add/edit) using Cardbook?

Here is the example error snippet from the log again:

2017.02.17 15:14:09:702 : tBox-Zoho-Online : debug mode : response code : (new Number(500))
      2017.02.17 15:14:09:703 : tBox-Zoho-Online : Contact TestFirst 01CitronTest2 failed to be updated on server (url : https://contacts.zoho.com/carddav/<mailbox>/default/contacts/729281fc-36aa-4ae9-9f72-2ec945ffdf58.vcf, status : 500)

I can sync the original contacts FROM Zoho, so I know that I am logged in and connecting; however, I can not add or edit contacts from Cardbook, and get the above error.

Thanks again,

Todd

CardBook
      Keymaster

500 means the Zoho server can not understand the vCard… try to clean it little by little to see where the problem is…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.