TB 78.x no Cardbook toolbar button

Cardbook for Thunderbird Forums Main Forum TB 78.x no Cardbook toolbar button

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

When using Cardbook with TB 68.x there was a toolbar button to bring up Cardbook.  I used this all the time. I just installed Cardbook for TB 78.x and there is no Cardbook toolbar button in the customize toolbar window.  Was the toolbar button removed for TB 78 or do I have a problem on my end somewhere?

Thanks
      Bill

Participant

I am on TB 78.3.2 x64 on Win 10; CB 52.4 and the button is there.

Participant

OK… then the problem must be on my end.  When I go into customize toolbar the Cardbook icon is not even available to be dragged to the toolbar.  I tried removing Cardbook and re-installing it and that didn’t fix the problem.  I am on the same OS and the same versions of TB and Cardbook as you are.

CardBookCardBook
      Keymaster

yes there is a bug with the Thunderbird toolbar… if you want to see the CardBook button, you need to have the address book button in your toolbar, then the CardBook button will be near…

Participant

OK… thanks!

Bill

Participant

Well I learned something! I was not aware of the toolbar button as a separate entity from the tab.

It allowed me to delete some old Nextcloud address books. These did not show up elsewhere.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.