sync issue

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I sync CB to Google contacts.  I made a change to a contact in CB and did a sync.  This was a standalone contact, not one that is part of a category or label.

Now that contact is bolded in the list of contacts in CB and in the status bar it shows “Number of contacts 258 (locally modified: 1)”.

Now every time I do a sync it prompts me to either prefer the local modification, the server modification or merge them.  I select to prefer the local modification and the sync ends.

The contact remains bolded and the status bar shows the same text.  If I do another sync the same thing happens even if no changes were made on the server or locally to that contact.  I can’t seem to make CB understand that I preferred the local change and now I’m done and please stop asking me every time I sync.

I’ve tried restarting TB.  I’ve tried disabling CB and re-enabling CB.  Same problem.

What can I do to stop this from happening every sync?

Thanks,

Bill

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Avatarbillh.
      • This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Avatarbillh.
      CardBookCardBook
      Keymaster

will be solved by recreating your Google address book in CardBook

Participant

Should have thought of doing that.  Now the syncing between Google labels and CB categories is working great.  Love this new feature!

Thanks,

Bill

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.