sync contacts hotmail fails

Cardbook for Thunderbird Forums Main Forum sync contacts hotmail fails

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      DefenderII
      Participant

Hi, I’m new to cardbook. I synced my google contacte with no problem, My hotmail “suggested contacts” sync with no problem.

But when i try to sync my hotmail contacts the sync gets stuck. I gues the problem is the following. I know that I have 363 contacts in that list. But at the bottom of the Thunderbird screen I see that Cardbook goes to 363/400. So I gues this is the problem. But what could cause the difference of 37 contacts that I can not see/find localy or on hotmail?

pdf of screenshot

can someone help me or give me a solution?

thanks

CardBook
      Keymaster

Hi

In last 73.3 version, I’ve made a mistake for the Apple and Yahoo accounts, where may I send you the corrected version ?

Philippe

DefenderII
      Participant

You can send it to *****

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by CardBook.
      DefenderII
      Participant

<span style=”font-size: large;”><span style=”font-family: Times New Roman, Times, serif;”>Ok got it installed, and tried it, still syncing 363/400 not going further, does it help giving the error log of TB?</span></span>

CardBook
      Keymaster

sent !

DefenderII
      Participant

sent the log, sorry for the lengthy mail

Chris
      Keymaster

@DefenderII

seems you can post again here – happy to see that 🙂

Should you receive no notifications for replies in this thread, please read this.

Cheers
      Chris

DefenderII
      Participant

I have been testing and found that there are groups I made in the contactlist that couse the problem. By deleting them I’m now down to 7 of the 37  missing to get sync working. But the once that are causing the problem I deleted and deleted again, but they keep in the list. I hope that by re-doing the delete operation over and over they will eventualy sync as deleted. 😛

DefenderII
      Participant

it seems that in the search area you can filter on lists and/or groeps. here the last hidden groeps where found and now everything is syncing as it must. Thanks for the help; hopefully it can help you or other people. 😉

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.