[Solved] Mailing lists?

Cardbook for Thunderbird Forums Main Forum [Solved] Mailing lists?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      DEQDZH
      Participant

Great add on!

Is it possible to have mailing lists? I know that I can assign categories, but I’d like to be able to just enter one recipient and then have it sent to my list.

(I have a mailing list in my standard address book, but this is somehow disabled now that I’m using Cardbook (I’m happy with this though, it means the important contacts are sync’ed across devices))

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Avatar photoChris.
      Keymaster

lists are supported : in CardBook prefs, second tab, enable in display tab “List”

is it OK ?

DEQDZH
      Participant

Thanks! That’s perfect. I found it a bit counterintuitive to create a new contact, but now of course it makes perfect sense.

JPL
      Participant

Hello,

I have not been able to find where to enable lists. Second tab of preferences  on my version 28.9 is (in French) “Onglet””. I do not find where to enable lists.

I am able to create lists, but when I use their name, the generated e-mail address in incorrect. For example, list named LST when used generate the email address LST <LST>.

Thanks in advance for your help.

JPL
      Participant

Complement, in fact lists work well when one use “ecrire” within cardbook, not when one uses the name of the list as an address in “ecrire” within Thunderbird. Should the latest work ?

Regards.

Jean-Pierre

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by JPL.
      Keymaster

bonjour Jean Pierre

est ce que vous pouvez me contacter par email (cardbook.thunderbird@gmail.com, avec des copies d’ecran) de qui ne marche pas… pas besoin d’activer les listes…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.