Local agenda missing after update

Cardbook for Thunderbird Forums Main Forum Local agenda missing after update

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by CardBook CardBook 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
    saurodino
    Participant

My local agenda is missing after the last update.

I had a local agenda, no sync.

I updated to Thunderbird 68.1 last week and it broke the extensions.

Today CardBook updated to 42.3 but I can no longer find my agenda.

Where is the db file stored? Can I recover it?

CardBook
    CardBook
    Keymaster

when you restart Thunderbird have you got any errors in  the Thunderbird console (CTRL+SHIFT+J) ?

you may try : open your Thunderbird profile with Thunderbird 60, export your local contacts to vcf files, then reimport them on Thunderbird 68

saurodino
      Participant

On Tb 68, everytime I restart the software, Cardbook clears all the agendas. here is the errors that I get.

RangeError: date value is not finite in DateTimeFormat.format() minimonth.xml:727:70
      SecurityError: The operation is insecure. cardbookIndexedDB.js:30
      openDB chrome://cardbook/content/cardbookIndexedDB.js:30
      notify chrome://cardbook/content/ovl_init.js:181
      TypeError: aPeriod.start is undefined agenda-listbox.js:261:35
      NS_ERROR_XPC_JAVASCRIPT_ERROR_WITH_DETAILS: [JavaScript Error: “aPeriod.start is undefined” {file: “chrome://calendar/content/agenda-listbox.js” line: 261}]'[JavaScript Error: “aPeriod.start is undefined” {file: “chrome://calendar/content/agenda-listbox.js” line: 261}]’ when calling method: [calIOperationListener::onGetResult] 3 calCompositeCalendar.js:526
      Assert failed: [Exception… “[JavaScript Error: “aPeriod.start is undefined” {file: “chrome://calendar/content/agenda-listbox.js” line: 261}]'[JavaScript Error: “aPeriod.start is undefined” {file: “chrome://calendar/content/agenda-listbox.js” line: 261}]’ when calling method: [calIOperationListener::onGetResult]” nsresult: “0x80570021 (NS_ERROR_XPC_JAVASCRIPT_ERROR_WITH_DETAILS)” location: “JS frame :: jar:file:///C:/Users/Unis/AppData/Roaming/Thunderbird/Profiles/0285ufak.default/extensions/%7Be2fda1a4-762b-4020-b5ad-a41df1933103%7D.xpi!/components/calCompositeCalendar.js :: onGetResult :: line 526” data: yes]
      calUtils.jsm:147
      uncaught exception: 2147746065 autosync.jsm:199:30

I downgraded Thunderbird to 60 and the extension also. It worked

My agendas are all here now and I will make a backup. but I will wait for a fix before updating.

CardBook
    CardBook
    Keymaster

SecurityError: The operation is insecure. cardbookIndexedDB.js:30 : ok set network.cookie.cookieBehavior to 0 or 1

workaround

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.