Local agenda missing after update

Cardbook for Thunderbird Forums Main Forum Local agenda missing after update

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

My local agenda is missing after the last update.

I had a local agenda, no sync.

I updated to Thunderbird 68.1 last week and it broke the extensions.

Today CardBook updated to 42.3 but I can no longer find my agenda.

Where is the db file stored? Can I recover it?

CardBookCardBook
      Keymaster

when you restart Thunderbird have you got any errors in  the Thunderbird console (CTRL+SHIFT+J) ?

you may try : open your Thunderbird profile with Thunderbird 60, export your local contacts to vcf files, then reimport them on Thunderbird 68

Participant

On Tb 68, everytime I restart the software, Cardbook clears all the agendas. here is the errors that I get.

RangeError: date value is not finite in DateTimeFormat.format() minimonth.xml:727:70
        SecurityError: The operation is insecure. cardbookIndexedDB.js:30
        openDB chrome://cardbook/content/cardbookIndexedDB.js:30
        notify chrome://cardbook/content/ovl_init.js:181
        TypeError: aPeriod.start is undefined agenda-listbox.js:261:35
        NS_ERROR_XPC_JAVASCRIPT_ERROR_WITH_DETAILS: [JavaScript Error: “aPeriod.start is undefined” {file: “chrome://calendar/content/agenda-listbox.js” line: 261}]'[JavaScript Error: “aPeriod.start is undefined” {file: “chrome://calendar/content/agenda-listbox.js” line: 261}]’ when calling method: [calIOperationListener::onGetResult] 3 calCompositeCalendar.js:526
        Assert failed: [Exception… “[JavaScript Error: “aPeriod.start is undefined” {file: “chrome://calendar/content/agenda-listbox.js” line: 261}]'[JavaScript Error: “aPeriod.start is undefined” {file: “chrome://calendar/content/agenda-listbox.js” line: 261}]’ when calling method: [calIOperationListener::onGetResult]” nsresult: “0x80570021 (NS_ERROR_XPC_JAVASCRIPT_ERROR_WITH_DETAILS)” location: “JS frame :: jar:file:///C:/Users/Unis/AppData/Roaming/Thunderbird/Profiles/0285ufak.default/extensions/%7Be2fda1a4-762b-4020-b5ad-a41df1933103%7D.xpi!/components/calCompositeCalendar.js :: onGetResult :: line 526” data: yes]
        calUtils.jsm:147
        uncaught exception: 2147746065 autosync.jsm:199:30

I downgraded Thunderbird to 60 and the extension also. It worked

My agendas are all here now and I will make a backup. but I will wait for a fix before updating.

CardBookCardBook
      Keymaster

SecurityError: The operation is insecure. cardbookIndexedDB.js:30 : ok set network.cookie.cookieBehavior to 0 or 1

workaround

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.