LDAP search in To: field not working

Cardbook for Thunderbird Forums Main Forum LDAP search in To: field not working

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

G’day,

I’m using Thunderbird 68.2.1, with Cardbook 43. When Cardbook is enabled, searching in LDAP no longer functions and is limited to Address Books available through Cardbook.

Ideally I could search Cardbook Address Books and LDAP at the same time.

Regards,

Matt

CardBookCardBook
      Keymaster

in CardBook preferences, first pane, uncheck the first line

Participant

G’day mate,

Thanks for the response! I tried that – I have two machines. That fix worked on my laptop but is still causing issues on my desktop. I’ll have another look and send you the settings i’m using.

Regards,

Matt

Participant

Hi,

configuration is : 68.12.0 (32 bits) + 46.5

I have the same problem as above. Unchecking the first line does not solve the problem. Disabeling Cardbook make ldap search works again. Other solution is unchecking also the second line in CardBook preferences, thus not searching cardbook at all which makes CardBook quite unuseful 🙁 I can manage without CardBook but not without LDAP.

I need to upgrade to latest TB version and see if things change.

CardBookCardBook
      Keymaster

have you got any issues in the console (CTRL+SHIFT+J) during the autocompletion process ?

Participant

When ever the box on the first line is checked or not, when opening a new mail window, I got this. Nothing more when I try an autocompletion

NS_NOINTERFACE: Component returned failure code: 0x80004002 (NS_NOINTERFACE) [nsISupports.QueryInterface] stack-trace-collector.js:84
      window.controllers/Controllers est obsolète. Veuillez ne pas l’utiliser pour détecter l’agent utilisateur (UA).

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by AvatarSuricat.
      • This reply was modified 1 month ago by AvatarSuricat.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.