Duplicate e-mail addresses when setting up Cardbook to collect e-mail addresses

Cardbook for Thunderbird Forums Main Forum Duplicate e-mail addresses when setting up Cardbook to collect e-mail addresses

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by CardBook CardBook 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    MickyF
    Participant

Maybe my previous posting got lost because it does not appear on forum’s front page.

Hence I will repost again: I’m facing duplicate or even multiple e-mail addresses when saving any draft with any e-mail address, not matter if the address is already known or not, the address get’s repeatedly saved into the list of collected e-mails again and again.

Moreover, if Thunderbird saves the draft itself, it again creates a new address. I can further confirm that each time I press the save-button, the e-mail address gets saved twice in the list of collected e-mails.

I do have the latest cardbook and Thunderbird version installed.

Can you please check this behaviour?

Thx,
    Michael

See old issue posted some month ago: https://cardbook.icu/forum/forums/topic/collecting-sent-to-e-mail-adresses-in-carddav-account-fails-causing-duplicates

CardBook
    CardBook
    Keymaster

open the console (CTRL+SHIFT+J), try to save a draft to a known email address, have you got any errors in the console ?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.